A new spray boothTo meet the wider needs of customers, Barnini has designed a new rotary spray booth model which will not replace the existing one on the market but will complete the range offered.
This model is characterized by:
- Minimalist internal structure to prevent the accumulation of dirt on moving surfaces
- Large front doors to facilitate the access inside;
- Large internal surfaces with a high-impact water film to reduce pollutants and keep surfaces clean;
- Pressurization system with air filtering to eliminate dust that can contaminate the surface of the painted leather;
- Rigorously stainless steel structure as per Barnini production standard.
MOSTARDINI Solaris technology on all presses
The most important innovation of Mostardini Divisione by Barnini, is the introduction on all rotary presses of the new heating system of rollers with SOLARIS technology (patented) which allows an energy saving of about 30% as well as a number of advantages in terms of maintenance and uniformity heat.
The range of hydraulic presses has expanded with the new model MP12CS with 3000 tons power completed of columns structure (instead of a welded monolithic structure) and a two-cylinder lifting system of working plate to guarantee uniform pressure on large dimension plates.